First the Good News
A new message from a friend. The following happened in a Mormon chapel.
Recently, a family member’s daughter went in for a bishop’s interview. She told the boy who was waiting to go in, that he could go first because she was waiting for her Mom to go in with her. He said, “Don’t worry, I’m waiting here for my Mom too.” The culture is changing and you had a lot to do with that. What a great mark to leave.
On the front lines there are good parents whose eyes are being opened. They are not waiting for the Church. Instead they are taking the safety of their children into their own hands and not allowing one-on-one interviews.
By the way, this is no longer MY mark. This is a mark that WE are leaving.
***Graphic Sexual Question***
***Psychological Sex Abuse of a Child***
Today I spoke with a delightful couple in their early 30’s. Both had left the Church in the past year. When the husband heard about Protect LDS Children he was immediately interested in our cause. His childhood bishop interviews still haunt him.
In his first interview this bishop asked if he masturbated. The boy didn’t know what it meant. The bishop described it in lurid detail. In subsequent meetings the questions about masturbation became increasingly explicit.
And then he shared the coup de gras. At some point the bishop probed with the following query:
Have you ever tasted your own ejaculate?
WHAT THE HELL!!!! Mormons, can’t you see how horrendous this is? The question itself is shame inducing and way beyond the extreme boundary of propriety . What do you suppose a child is thinking, all alone behind a closed door with an older man? And then to be asked…HAVE YOU EVER TASTED YOUR EJACULATE???
Yes I’M SHOUTING. THIS.IS.CHILD.ABUSE. And yet, it’s totally acceptable in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You, my Mormon friends, should be ashamed that the so called apostles of Jesus Christ allow pornographic probing of children. It does all kinds of damage. At this point, I’m glad to have been excommunicated. I am ashamed of what your Church permits to be done to its young ones.
This depraved question has been added to the 29 Questions permissible in the Mormon Church and yet are revolting to the rest of the world.
Protect Every Child
We’re moving forward, putting things in place for big actions this summer.
- We have pivoted to protecting all children regardless of religious affiliation.
- The NEW petition is up. Please sign and share. This is very important.
- The NEW website has just been published. I’ll post an article soon discussing it in more detail. Although several pages are still under construction, it contains valuable information.
- Flags are now available for purchase. I hope you are planning to plant a banner on a mountain peak, a hill top or at the end of a driveway. Of course, homemade flags are totally acceptable.
- Soon we’ll start reaching out to other youth serving organizations for support and endorsement.
- We will also be inviting therapists, psychologists, and other professionals to endorse and join our movement.
For a fuller discussion of Protect Every Child click HERE.