Salt Lake City, March 30, 2018
History is about to be made, as we march to protect our children.
For the Salt Lake City event, 738 participants registered. Soon we expect to eclipse our goal of 1,000. Sign up HERE for the march in Salt Lake.
Yeeehawwwww! Our local rallies are now taking shape. 138 have registered to participate. See the locations below.
These local rallies in will coincide with the Utah march. Same date, same time…different place.
Every place we have a gathering, local media will be invited. The local rallies will illustrate in a big way that our cause is a country-wide movement and deserves national attention.
This will be a big step in bringing awareness to good Mormon parents and bishops everywhere.
Below are the locations where people already have signed up.
- If you have not registered and are near a place on the list, feel free to sign-up.
- Please invite others in your area to join in.
- If only 1 or 2 register, the rally may not be terribly effective.
- If no city close to you is listed, you can still register and recruit others in your area.
- We are now in the process of reaching out to all registrants to get organized and put you in contact with each other.
- We plan to Facebook live each event.
- New releases will be sent to media in all cities. Names of those of you willing to be interviewed will be given to the news outlets .
- The groups in each city can decide the location of the rally. Most will likely be at temples. Some at stake centers. Wherever, it needs to be kept on the public sidewalks.
- Signage. Examples will be provided. Feel free to make your own. The messaging should not be negative to the church. We are not against the church or its leadership. We are calling out ONE policy…interviewing children behind closed doors and asking sexually explicit questions.If you are interested in participating in a local rally, please register here. A volunteer coordinator will reach out to you soon.
|***Tanzania*** Go David!||1|
BTW…a dozen people in Paris, France? I think I’ll fly there for the march rather than SLC. (I wish)
Please share this with friends in your local area. March 30, 2017 is going to be quite a day. Don’t miss out.
Thank you, my friends, for speaking up for our children.
We are going to protect generations upon generations of kids.
In case you missed it, Protect The Children is now accepting donations. You can find all the gory details HERE.
Or you can simply click HERE to make a contribution.
Our ‘Donate’ button was launched last Saturday. We’ve had a pretty good response. A big THANK YOU to all my friends who have joined in to help with our finances. I plan to send a thank you email soon. At the moment, things are pretty crazy busy.
A few people offered apologies for what they thought was a small donation or for not being able to donate at all. Let me just say this, I’m not accepting any apologies. A $5 donation is huge. It may not be the biggest amount that came in. Never-the-less, every dollar enables us to do more. Those who told me they are not in a position to contribute…good for you. As in all things, I trust and respect my friend’s ability to make the right decisions. Besides that, you have already helped in so many ways, whether it was a signature, a share, a comment, an encouraging message…they all have brought us to where we are today….poised to make a major difference in our children’s lives.